By Charlotte

Luck and Love Necklace

By Charlotte

Embrace the unpredictability of the universe with our delicate 18k Gold Vermeil Luck and Love Necklace, a powerful symbol of luck and protection. Featuring the ancient evil eye motif, this elegant necklace boasts a radiant, battered pendant suspended on our signature chain. Let the gaze of the evil eye safeguard you from harm.

Available in 18k gold vermeil and sterling silver.

  • Necklace length: 18 inches. Adjustable to 16 or 15 inches.
  • Pendant: 13mm pprox.
  • Reversible pendant with a battered finish.
  • Set on our signature fine chain.
  • Engraved with the words “Luck and Love” on the back.
  • Our 18k gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) is a high-quality
    method of gold plating, whereby sterling silver is coated with a thick layer of
    18k solid gold.

    What to know about 18k gold vermeil jewellery

    • Vermeil will naturally tarnish when exposed to environmental factors like air pollution, moisture and items that contain sulphur. However, it is possible to restore the shine of 18k gold vermeil jewellery, so long as the plating has not worn away.
    • Contact with perfume and cosmetic products can damage 18k gold vermeil jewellery.
    • We use 925 sterling silver, which is a lightweight metal made
      of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% comprises alloy, which makes our
      jewellery durable and perfect for everyday wear. 

      What to know about sterling silver jewellery

      • Proactive maintenance is the best way to prolong the lifespan of sterling silver. 
      • Contact with perfume and cosmetic products can cause sterling silver jewellery to tarnish.
      • To mitigate against tarnishing, wear your jewellery often! The more you wear it, the less maintenance it needs.