By Charlotte

I Am Protected Hoops

By Charlotte

These delicateI Am Protected Hoops, featuring an evil eye pendant set with a cubic zirconia, as the ultimate gift of protection. Style these hoops with our collection of studs and earrings for maximalist ear curation or wear them solo to honour the ancient talisman of protection: the watchful evil eye.

Available in 18k gold vermeil and sterling silver.

  • Sold as a pair.
  • Hoop inner diameter: 10mm.
  • Evil eye pendant: 8 x 4mm; battered finish; set with cubic zirconia in a bezel setting.
  • Polished hoop with a hinged mechanism.
  • We use 925 sterling silver, which is a lightweight metal made
    of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% comprises alloy, which makes our
    jewellery durable and perfect for everyday wear. 

    What to know about sterling silver jewellery

    • Proactive maintenance is the best way to prolong the lifespan of sterling silver. 
    • Contact with perfume and cosmetic products can cause sterling silver jewellery to tarnish.
    • To mitigate against tarnishing, wear your jewellery often! The more you wear it, the less maintenance it needs.